Your safety is our priority
To our dear Eastgate community
The health and safety of customers and staff is a priority. We want to assure customers that robust health and safety procedures have been put in place in response to Covid-19 coronavirus.
Proactive measures in place at our shopping centre include:
- Thorough ongoing cleaning and disinfecting of food court tables and chairs
- Spacing out of the foodcourt table and chairs to help with social distancing to aid your comfort
- An increase in the frequency and intensity of cleaning in public spaces, including bathrooms and high-contact surfaces
- Creating new and different marketing activities to minimise close social contact
- The introduction of hand sanitiser stations around the centre and foodcourt
- The inclusion of public health messaging within the shopping centre regarding virus prevention as recommended by the Ministry of Health.
Some measures may be an inconvenience, but the health and safety of our staff and shoppers is our priority.
We will be updating these measures as the public health response to Covid-19 evolves, and will do all we can to communicate changes to customers.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience and support during this time and ask if you do feel unwell, then please stay home. The latest Covid-19 advice from the Ministry of Health is available here.